Saturday, November 14, 2009

Who can recommend a good dentist in London or South East area? I need a bridge on my front teeth.?

I want a porcelain bridge to look like real teeth. When you visit dentist they look like they are insinsere. I really do not want to pay £600.00 per tooth (I need four) and get horse teeth. And may be you could advise me which technique is the best?

Who can recommend a good dentist in London or South East area? I need a bridge on my front teeth.?
who told you to get a bridge? maybe implants would be a better course of treatment. Phone Denplan on 0800 328 3223 and ask them to send you a list of dentists. They all have to go through a quality programme, and if you are not happy with the treatment there is an excellent conciliation/arbitration service who would help resolve any problems you may have.
Reply:brits dont have good teeth

flip flops

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net