Saturday, November 14, 2009

How much would it cost to get my horses teeth floated?

I got a mare that has a bridling problem, some people said she may need her teeth floated.. I don't really agree, but it couldn't hurt to try! So, how much does this cost in Columbus, Ohio?

How much would it cost to get my horses teeth floated?
Well I don't know how much is costs in Ohio but here it goes from 50 bucks all the way up to 200 depending on if the horse has to be sedated. Mine don't so it is only $47. If she is eating ok it might not be her teeth, she may be tender mouthed. My TB was and I switched him to a hackamore. Good luck! I would call a couple of vets to find out.
Reply:You really need to check out the vets or equine dentists in your area. You could also try asking other horse owners in your area, they will give you far more reliable info than we can


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net