Monday, November 16, 2009

Can someone help me answer these questions? I don't own a horse I need it for my virtual horse to pass a test.

1.The quality of the soil on which the horse works is very important


Mixed soil is harmful to horses as it tires out both the tendons and the joints


Deep soil tires out the tendons


The frog has a shock-absorbing role; it must be released to work well


Sticky soil which forms packets under the horse's hooves enable it to absorb shocks better


Hard soil tires out the joints


2.What does the term "semi-wild" horse mean?


A highly spirited horse


A horse that has one parent that is wild


A domesticated horse that has become wild again


3.Some vaccinations are compulsory for competing in horse competitions:


A pitchfork


Symic teeth


A cold


Horse flu


Rabies


4.How often does an adult horse have to be dewormed?


Three to four times a year


Once in the horse's life


Every year


Every month

Can someone help me answer these questions? I don't own a horse I need it for my virtual horse to pass a test.
#2 semi-wild means not completely calm or broke so I'd see high spirited.


#4 every year is the closest


#3 rabies is the only one that makes sense


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net