Friday, May 21, 2010

Is it normal to find youre brother doing this?

Well brother has just got a new job you see working at some stables, but the thing is, I was rooting through his bedroom the other day and i came across some pictures. One of them was a horses penis and the other was of the same horse smiling! I decided to follow brother to the stables the next day and hide behind a haystack to stalk him . But to my horror, when I looked in the stable, I saw him licking the horses teeth with his legs shaking violently! Anyway, my question is, is this the best way to clean a horses teeth? sent

Is it normal to find youre brother doing this?
There are few secrets so close as those between horse and rider, and people will make their own personal relationships. It is unwise to share toothbrushes, and a few dry rolled oats will help with oral hygiene for both of them.
Reply:Well thanks. 100%. Maybe folk felt spoilt for choice... it was the best answer tho. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net