Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm looking for the top rated Prosthodontists in CT. Are there any experiences you can share?

My father has a heart condition due to a childhood illness (Rheumatic Fever) %26amp; recently got an infection in his gums due to neglect. He’s not one for doctors, (growing up we couldn’t afford med insurance anyway) but after 30 yrs I got him to go to the walk-in clinic. They gave him antibiotics %26amp; told him to see a dentist ASAP. His oral health is detrimental to his heart. Insurance or not, I desperately need to get him to a good dentist. Most of his teeth are missing, so he will have to get a complete set of dentures. I am looking for the best dentist in CT. I want his new dentures to look as close to natural as possible, not like horse teeth. He may also need oral tissue repair. So far my research points to seeking a Prosthodontist. Any insight, knowledge, or experience you can provide is greatly appreciated; I want to help him make the best possible decisions through this process.

I'm looking for the top rated Prosthodontists in CT. Are there any experiences you can share?
See a Periodontist to treat the gum infection. Then go to a prosthodontist.

Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net