Monday, May 17, 2010

Is it his teeth?

my new horse I got a week ago is shaking his head every time I put any preasure on his mouth.


He puts his head done and janks the ranins out of your hands ( I have good hands ) the people I got him of said that his teath where done 2 weeks ago but I dont know for shore.


He still has his wofth teeth and the bit is a plane snaffle he has no cuts in his mouth ever ?


He is a lazy horse and I dont shore if this is his way of not working I have been taking it very light with walking and some troting. can you help

Is it his teeth?
could be his teeth or he may have a back problem or other health issue. before buying a horse i always get a vet check done, rather than rely on what the sellers are saying. you may want to have a vet do an over all physical on him. also i have a test ride before i buy a horse. did you get an opportunity to do this? if so was he having the same behavior at that time?
Reply:maybe its his teeth or maybe its the reigns or whatever u call it


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net